At Tauseef Enterprises, sustainable and responsible business has always been a top priority, which is expressed through our sense of responsibility towards the community and the environment. Hence, corporate social responsibility (CSR) has always been an integral part of our corporate framework.
Our CSR activities broadly take the forms of environmental sustainability, social responsibility, and cultural involvement. As part of our drive to materialize a green workplace, Tauseef Enterprises has established a highly advanced Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) with a capacity of 265,000 cubic meters, whereby the water usage is drained and reused within the facility. At our factory premises, we strive to establish and maintain the general practices of recycling and energy and water efficiency.
At a more proactive level, Tauseef Enterprises has always been amongst the first in line to initiate and implement social campaigns, from donating to earthquake victims, to organizing natural disaster aids during floods. In view of that, the provision of a safe and sound working environment whereby employees are respected as individuals trumps all other business practices.
Apart from compliance with the existing laws and regulations of the industry, some of our additional working features are as follows:-
- Non-discrimination amongst employees
- No child or forced labor
- Zero tolerance to harassment or abuse of employees
- Time card system
- Worker welfare department
- Paid maternity leave as per law
- Medical staff and doctor’s room
- Child care room
- Trained employees in CPR, firefighting and rescuers amongst the workforce
- Male and female toilet facilities
- Safe drinking water for all employees
- Canteen for a seating arrangement of employees
- Clean, airy and well-lit workplace
- First aid boxes for every 100 workers
- Protective gear for all relevant employees